Blogging for Profit
Get our FREE “Blogging for Profit” course and learn how to make money blogging. Just signup for our mailing list.
While more than 300 million blogs and over a billion active websites on the internet, blogging has become a serious component of running a successful business or brand.
Whether you are a small business owner just learning nuts and bolts of blogging magic or already a blogging expert, you need to keep abreast of the most important blogging trends and practices if you want to convert your blog into a thriving business.
For that reason our “Blogging for Profit” guide will show you how to make money blogging and in this course you will learn:
- How to get started with Blogging Step by step
- Best strategies for Creating and managing a successful Business Blog
- Next learn the essentials for blogging success in 2017?
- Specifically you will learn to write a good blog post
- And so for that reason this course teaches the latest blog content ideas to drive more traffic to your blog?
- Specifically you will improve your Blogs with the latest Blogging tools outlined within.
- Growing your blog audience and distributing your content
- What are the modern SEO blog posts optimization best practices?
- Using Social Networks to drive more traffic to your blog
- You will learn to use email marketing to drive more traffic to your blog
- Learn to use YouTube videos to improve your blog posts.
- Moreover learn how to do expert Video Blogging
- Learn to re-purpose blog content to drive traffic
- How to Use Google Analytics to improve your blog
- A proven step by step process of Curating blog posts of industry influences to get more exposure
- And much more
This really is well researched and up-to-date content!
This course is free now and will show you how to make money blogging get it by joining our mailing list!
As an illustration blogging has completely changed the way content is created on the internet today. This is the age of technology. People are learning to use the internet to research the product or service they need before buying it. A survey revealed that 60% of U.S online consumers say they have made purchases as a result of reading a blogger’s recommendation. Not having a blog for your business is like leaving money on the table. I am sure you don’t want to do that.
Here are some key statistics that will surely make you start your own business blog, now.
- For example there are currently over 6.7 million people blogging in the world today, 12 million more are blogging through social media platforms.
- As an illustration web sites that have a blog connected to their site, see a 434 percent increase in pages getting indexed within the search results.
- Specifically the average company that blogs through their site will see an average of 97 percent more backlinks to their site and published content.
- Likewise marketers who have prioritized blogging (related to content) are 13 times more likely to enjoy positive ROI.
- e.g. Businesses that blog ≥ 20 times/month get 5x more traffic than those who blog ≤ 4 times/month.
- Subsequently 81% of U.S. online consumers trust information and advice from blogs.
It’s no wonder why more people are starting personal sites, hobby blogs, and even business and brand blogs to make their own little space on the internet.
In similar fashion blogging & business go hand in hand. The blogging landscape is continuously evolving and favors the genuine, creative, unique makers and doers and not the ones creating poor quality blogs just for making a quick buck.
Don’t be that individual.
Recently, I spoke on the phone with someone who had been creating websites for the last 10 years. He was complaining about how hard it was to make money with your website these days. I wondered what’s wrong with him – This is the BEST TIME to make a living writing about things you like and creating what you love to create.
He mentioned – “I was making $1,000 a month with just a crappy website with some affiliate links! Ugh, it’s too tough now.”
Right, I see the problem here. So you’re that type of individual, I thought to myself.
In other words, basically his point was, the quality (and quantity) of blogs and niche websites have increased so much that shitty, unhelpful, and “crappy” blogs no longer make money like they used to by adding some banner ads and throwing up some affiliate links.
I’m personally grateful that this is the case.
Nonetheless building a profitable blog is much more than driving loads of traffic to a spammy website with ads on it and hoping for clicks. Everything has shifted, making a more precious, beautiful Internet and virtual marketplace.
For instance here is what I mean:
The Old way:
Get the masses to come to your blog and make a minuscule bit of money off of a tiny percentage of the legions of traffic driven to your site via flashy ads and shoddy affiliate links.
The New way:
Convert up to 50% (or more) of your visitors into lifetime customers that will buy your products at multiple price points. Create an authentic audience of people that enjoy YOUR WORK, and will pay you directly for goods and services. Quality, not quantity. Profit AND Purpose.
Overall, if you run your blog in the right way and ensure that both, your blog and the content within are appealing and genuine, then the rewards will be plentiful.
And I have got all the resources you need to help you succeed with your strategy to make money blogging.
Blogging For Profits – Image
Learn advanced strategies on how to do successful blogging and make money blogging!
The “Blogging for Profits” is an in-depth guide overflowing with strategies, resources and best practices to help businesses monetize their blog and make money blogging.
This course has been designed for two groups of people:
- Business Owners who wanted to harness the power of blogging to grow their business
- Those working for businesses who’ve been given the task of blogging – but who don’t know where to start to make money blogging.
The guide will take the readers step by step through how to set up a blog, thinking through goals for a blog, developing a content strategy, finding readers and growing traffic, establishing and growing a social media footprint and much more.
Therefore this course is for you if you’re ready stop screwing around and turn your BLOG into a thriving BUSINESS.
For that reason check out below what all you get in the “Blogging for Profits” Training course!
Written by professionals with over 20,000 words, here’s what we are going to provide in this premier 110+ Pages training guide:
- Get Started with Blogging: Step by step
- Creating and Managing a successful Business Blog
- Essentials for blogging success
- How to write a good blog post
- Blog Content Ideas to drive more traffic to your blog
- Improve your Blogs with these Blogging tools
- How to grow your blog audience
- Modern SEO blog posts optimization best practices
- Using Social Networks to drive more traffic to your blog
- Leveraging email marketing to drive traffic to your blog
- How to improve your blog posts with YouTube videos
- Explore Alternative Blogging – Video Blogging
- How to repurpose blog content to drive traffic
- Use Google Analytics to improve your blog
- Curating blog posts of industry influencers to get more exposure
- Case Studies: Blogs of successful brands
Get this course course now by joining our mailing list and learn to make money blogging today!